selling a business
Would you hire a business broker that...
- secures offers for 9/10 of its clients?
- is run by qualified brokers with over 40 years' experience?
- secures over 70% of their work via word of mouth?
- wants to work with you to deliver a sale?
- is personally accountable to you from start to finish (not just the easy bit at the start)?
- has a proven track record of selling businesses?
- is paid based on success and not excessive overheads or vanity fees?
- has no other corporate object other than the smooth delivery of your project?
- understands the need to keep your sale discreet and away from prying eyes?
- delivers honest and practical common-sense advice?
- is flexible enough to go the extra mile when necessary?
- has a reputation that can open doors rather than shut them?
- is technically competent to handle every aspect of your sale?
- limits who it works for so time and effort can be spent on your individual needs?
- can't afford to do a bad job because it's their name above the door?
- is a canny negotiator and knows the tricks of the trade?
- aims to make your sale as easy as possible whilst delivering on your goals and objectives?
If you've said yes to any of the above then fortunately you're in the right place. We can help you.
There are bigger decisions than deciding to sell your business. But not many.
Perhaps it’s been on your mind for a while. Maybe you’re fed up with the bureaucracy and the daily grind. You might just fancy a break or a crack at something new.
Staff. Money. Tax. Customers. Suppliers. Timing. Family. Above all else, how do you keep a sale discreet? There’s a lot to think about.
We’ve helped hundreds of owners start out on this journey, just as you are now.
We invite you to call us in total confidence without cost or obligation, and we’ll talk about your business, we’ll explain what’s possible and we’ll answer any questions you might have. Please fill in the form below.
Here's how we can help you
We promise you a fair and unbiased appraisal of your business, explained to you with no smoke and mirrors and in plain English without waffle or management speak.
Whether you want to sell your business today or in a few years time, its never too early to start planning. Maybe you already know what's involved? Maybe you're curious? Perhaps you'd just like to ask a few questions?
Call us now on 0845 644 0266 / 01225 460777 or fill in the form above. We will then contact you confidentially to discuss what you would like to achieve and what's involved. We look forward to helping you.
Whatever your motivation, if you have adjusted NET profits in excess of £100,000 then we'd like to invite you to contact us, in an informal, relaxed, non-obligatory and confidential manner. You will cover:
- If your business is saleable.
- If now is the right time for you to sell.
- How much your business is worth.
- Keeping the sale private and confidential.
- The secret to getting eager prospects trying to outbid each other to buy your business.
- How to unlock the hidden value in your business and make it even more valuable.
- If you are prepared for a sale and why you should be.
- Insider facts: e.g. 10% Capital Gains Tax on the proceeds of a business sale. Are you eligible?
Let's get started.
Fill out this form and we'll respond within 24-48 hours, if not sooner. If you do not receive an answer, or if you have additional information to submit , please email Jill Reeves or Howard Weston.
Your request will be treated in TOTAL CONFIDENCE. We will review your enquiry and see how best we can help you. We respect your email privacy and your email address won't be shared with anyone.